This time in your life may feel overwhelming. You know you need drug rehab, but you’re not sure where to go. You’ve heard terms like CBT (cognitive-behavioral therapy) or DBT (dialectical behavioral therapy) thrown around, but you’re not sure what they mean. When you go to a drug rehab center in Old Westbury, NY, they may not answer your questions. However, when you choose Red Oak Recovery®, you can relax. We will not only be able to answer your questions, but we can also give you peace of mind. Contact Red Oak Recovery® today to get the answers you need and the treatment you deserve.
What Treatment Options Does Red Oak Recovery® Offer?
If you go to a drug rehab center in Old Westbury, NY, they may treat you with the same treatment options that they offer everyone. At Red Oak Recovery®, we don’t believe in cookie-cutter treatments. We know that every person who walks through our doors is unique. Therefore, we do our best to treat every person in an individualized way. If you’re a heroin addict who also struggles with an eating disorder and needs trauma therapy, we have a treatment option for you. If you struggle with alcohol abuse, in addition to depression and family problems, we can treat that as well.
With a variety of treatment options, we work to treat anyone who comes to our program. Our treatment options include:
- Men’s drug rehab programs
- Women’s drug rehab programs
- Eating disorder treatment
- Mental health treatment
- Co-occurring diagnosis treatment
Therapy Options at Red Oak Recovery®
When you go to a drug rehab center in Old Westbury, NY, there may not be very many therapy options. However, at Red Oak Recovery®, we offer various holistic and evidence-based therapy options. Evidence-based therapies are therapy options that psychologists have tested and have evidence that they work. These options may include:
- Behavioral therapies, which address how your feelings and thoughts influence your actions.
- Psychotherapy is when you and your therapist talk through the struggles you’re going through, and try to work out coping mechanisms.
- Group therapy is precisely what it sounds like: you sit in a group, and everyone talks about their experiences.
Holistic therapies are therapy options that treat your body, mind, and spirit. The holistic therapy options we offer include:
- Adventure therapy: This therapy requires you and a group to go and do some adventure, such as backpacking, canoeing, rock climbing, and ropes courses.
- Wilderness therapy: During this therapy, you go into the woods and learn more about yourself. Then you can focus on gaining endurance and awareness.
- Experiential therapy: At this therapy, you learn what you’re capable of without drugs, through experiences such as yoga, mixed martial arts, and volunteering.
Choose Red Oak Recovery®
If you go to a drug rehab center in Old Westbury, NY, your treatment options and therapies may be limited. However, when you come to Red Oak Recovery®, you know you can get the treatment you need. Contact Red Oak Recovery® today at 866.457.7590. When you work with us, you know you can overcome your addiction and become the person you have always envisioned.