This time in your life may feel overwhelming. You know you need drug rehab, but you’re not sure where to go. You’ve heard terms like CBT (cognitive-behavioral therapy) or DBT (dialectical behavioral therapy) thrown around, but you’re not sure what they mean. When you go to a drug rehab center in Old Westbury, NY, they may not answer your questions. However, when you choose Red Oak Recovery, you can relax. We will not only be able to answer your questions, but we can also give you peace of mind. Contact Red Oak Recovery today to get the answers you need and the treatment you deserve.
What Treatment Options Does Red Oak Recovery Offer?
If you go to a drug rehab center in Old Westbury, NY, they may treat you with the same treatment options that they offer everyone. At Red Oak Recovery, we don’t believe in cookie-cutter treatments. We know that every person who walks through our doors is unique. Therefore, we do our best to treat every person in an individualized way. If you’re a heroin addict who also struggles with an eating disorder and needs trauma therapy, we have a treatment option for you. If you struggle with alcohol abuse, in addition to depression and family problems, we can treat that as well.
With a variety of treatment options, we work to treat anyone who comes to our program. Our treatment options include:
- Men’s drug rehab programs
- Women’s drug rehab programs
- Eating disorder treatment
- Mental health treatment
- Co-occurring diagnosis treatment
Therapy Options at Red Oak Recovery
When you go to a drug rehab center in Old Westbury, NY, there may not be very many therapy options. However, at Red Oak Recovery, we offer various holistic and evidence-based therapy options. Evidence-based therapies are therapy options that psychologists have tested and have evidence that they work. These options may include:
- Behavioral therapies, which address how your feelings and thoughts influence your actions.
- Psychotherapy is when you and your therapist talk through the struggles you’re going through, and try to work out coping mechanisms.
- Group therapy is precisely what it sounds like: you sit in a group, and everyone talks about their experiences.
Holistic therapies are therapy options that treat your body, mind, and spirit. The holistic therapy options we offer include:
- Adventure therapy: This therapy requires you and a group to go and do some adventure, such as backpacking, canoeing, rock climbing, and ropes courses.
- Wilderness therapy: During this therapy, you go into the woods and learn more about yourself. Then you can focus on gaining endurance and awareness.
- Experiential therapy: At this therapy, you learn what you’re capable of without drugs, through experiences such as yoga, mixed martial arts, and volunteering.
Choose Red Oak Recovery
If you go to a drug rehab center in Old Westbury, NY, your treatment options and therapies may be limited. However, when you come to Red Oak Recovery, you know you can get the treatment you need. Contact Red Oak Recovery today at 866.457.7590. When you work with us, you know you can overcome your addiction and become the person you have always envisioned.