Enrollment at Red Oak Recovery
If you or someone you love is 18 to 30 years old and struggling with co-occurring substance use, mental health disorders, and/or trauma, our Enrollment team is happy to hear your story and talk about how our program can help you experience hope. Red Oak Recovery specializes in providing young adults and their families with the tools and confidence needed to embrace a healthy, meaningful life through dual-diagnosis, trauma-focused care. Our research-supported programs provide personalized attention and gender-specific treatment that blends clinical, experiential, and holistic services. In addition, we have a Family Therapy Program designed specifically for parents of young adults who are struggling with substance use, mental health issues, and/or trauma.
Red Oak Recovery Enrollment: What to Expect
Once you or someone you love is ready to begin the journey toward lifelong recovery, our experienced staff will help you or your loved one enroll in our program and design an individualized treatment plan. From the moment you place that first private, confidential and free phone call, we will be there for you to discuss your substance use, trauma, and/or mental health issues, clinical history and treatment goals. During this time, we can also verify your health insurance and help you navigate all financial questions . For your convenience, we work with many major insurance providers and also offer financing options.
Our enrollment process also includes:
- Application and Review. After you or your loved one speak with our Enrollment team and complete our online application, an Enrollment Counselor will review the application with you over the phone and connect with our Clinical and Medical staff to see how we can best support you.
- Arrival date. We will work together to set an enrollment date – and, in some cases, may be able to accommodate for same-day enrollment.
- Transportation. We want to make sure our clients arrive to our program in the safest and most supportive way possible. We are happy to transport clients from the Asheville Regional Airport or recommend a sober transportation service. We partner with a network of therapeutic professionals and are happy to manage all logistics.
- On-site Clinical Assessment. Our experienced physicians and clinical staff will evaluate overall physical and mental health as well as substance use history in order to develop a customized treatment plan
- Support for Families. Family counseling enables parents to be a vital part of the treatment process and heal relationships within the family system. Parents are clinically supported when keeping in touch with their loved one throughout his or her stay. We also believe in educating family members and guiding them through the emotions associated with having a loved one in treatment. We offer remote sessions with a family therapist as well as a monthly family workshop.