It’s not easy to know how long a person should go to rehab. Individuals must receive the proper amount of treatment to overcome their addiction and start living a sober, productive life. But how much is enough?
Red Oak Recovery® is a rehabilitation and treatment center that offers various services to help people overcome addiction. If you or a loved one is struggling, call 828.382.9699 for more information on how to get drug rehab at Red Oak Recovery® today.
Average Length of Stay in Drug Rehab: What Is Drug Rehab?
There are several drug rehab options available:
- Residential drug rehab is typically more intensive and involves 24-hour supervision.
- Outpatient drug rehab is less intensive and allows people to live at home while attending treatment during the day.
- Both inpatient and outpatient drug rehab programs typically include some combination of counseling and group therapy to address the psychological aspects of addiction.
- Group therapy is often an important part of drug rehab, as it provides a support system for people in recovery. Group therapy can help people share their experiences and feel less alone in their struggles.
Red Oak Recovery®’s Approach
Red Oak Recovery® offers a variety of therapies, including nature therapy, animal therapy, and wilderness therapy. We offer an immersive experience that allows clients to connect with nature and themselves in a way that is impossible in traditional treatment settings. These therapies have been shown to help clients reduce stress, anxiety, and depression while also increasing self-esteem and self-awareness.
We believe that our natural therapies are an essential addition to our treatment offerings because they provide our clients with an opportunity to heal in a unique way tailored to their individual needs. If you or someone you know is struggling with addiction or mental health issues, we encourage you to give us a call today to learn more about this exciting new treatment option.
Average Length of Stay in Addiction Treatment
People often ask what the average length of stay in a drug rehab center is. When it comes to addiction, there is no one-size-fits-all answer. The length of stay in rehab will be different for everyone. Addiction treatment typically lasts 30 days, but some programs last 60 or 90 days. If you have a mild addiction, you may only need to stay in treatment for a few weeks. However, you may need to stay in treatment for several months if you have a severe addiction.
Estimating how long of a stay is appropriate depends on a number of factors:
- The severity of addiction
- The type of drugs being abused
- The willingness to participate in treatment
- Overall health and mental health
- The presence of other mental health disorders
- What a treatment team determines
- History of substance misuse
- Job and school situation
- History of previous treatment
- Family and social support system
Get Drug Rehab Treatment Today at Red Oak Recovery®
The bottom line is that the length of stay in drug rehab is different for everyone. The best way to determine how long you’ll need to stay in treatment is to talk to a doctor or a treatment specialist. They can help devise a treatment plan tailored to you or a loved one’s specific needs. We believe that recovery is a journey, and we will be there with you every step of the way. Red Oak Recovery® is a residential drug rehab center that offers a wide range of treatment options. We specialize in treating addiction and any underlying mental health disorder with our individualized treatment.
If you or someone you love is struggling with addiction, don’t wait to get help. Call Red Oak Recovery® today at 828.382.9699 to speak to a treatment specialist and get started on the road to recovery.