Drug addiction is a prominent issue that many individuals struggle with every day. With such a need for drug rehab facilities, it can be challenging to find the best fit for your needs. Once you make the decision to enter rehab, determining which facility to head to can seem like a daunting task. That’s why many individuals will choose the first and closest rehab center to their current home. However, Atlanta, GA drug rehab centers aren’t always ideal for achieving long-lasting recovery.
Instead of attending a men’s drug rehab in Atlanta, Georgia, it may be time to reach out to the professional men’s treatment center at Red Oak Recovery® in Asheville, North Carolina. If you’re hesitant about making the relocation, it’s important to understand the benefits of attending residential drug rehab at Red Oak Recovery®. For more information about the benefits of attending our North Carolina drug rehab, please contact us today at 866.457.7590.
The Potential of an Atlanta, GA Men’s Rehab
When it comes to addiction treatment, programs should never be one-size-fits-all. While anyone can fall victim to addiction, it tends to affect genders and varying age groups differently. That’s why an Atlanta, GA men’s rehab can be helpful. Any facility that provides gender-specific treatment is ideal than those that lack this ability.
Addiction tends to affect men and women differently. From the substances they choose to use, to the way the substances affect their bodies, to the reasons behind the addiction, different approaches to treatment are necessary. For men, the overall risk of addiction is higher. They’re also more likely to fall victim to peer pressure when it comes to substance use. Knowing the differences that both genders face makes it easier for facilities to create gender-specific care for their clients.
While male-only facilities are helpful for addiction treatment, rehab in Atlanta, GA might not be the best choice. Instead, consider looking for men’s rehab programs in Asheville, NC.
How Atlanta, GA Drug Rehab Centers Fail
As you look for addiction treatment programs that can help you succeed, it’s crucial to consider the location of the facilities. While Atlanta, GA drug rehab centers may seem convenient due to the lack of traveling necessary to attend, they can also lead to relapse. This stems from a few reasons:
- Lacking support: The risk for relapse tends to increase when the client fails to have a proper support system in place once they return home. A lack of supportive friends, family, alumni members, or professionals can lead to a quick relapse after returning home from treatment. While an individual can’t control the actions of their family members, they do have the option to choose a facility that offers an active alumni program.
- Inadequate treatment: It’s crucial to your recovery success that you participate in a range of addiction treatment programs and therapies that are most effective for your needs. While traditional talk therapies are almost always available, more modern and unique options are essential in creating enjoyable and productive experiences.
- Environment: Remaining in the environment that encouraged your drug use will only hinder your chances of recovery. If you live in the area, then heading to one of the Atlanta, GA drug rehab centers will only keep you close to the places and people that helped you use.
Give yourself the best chance possible at achieving your goals and head to North Carolina for help.
Benefits of Attending a Men’s Drug Rehab in North Carolina
When it comes to men’s addiction treatment, the right location can make all the difference. There are multiple benefits that come along with attending a men’s drug rehab at Red Oak Recovery®, including:
- Availability of gender-specific care: With treatment at Red Oak Recovery®, clients will be able to receive gender-specific care. This includes therapy sessions and group therapy.
- Ensuring a support system at home: Those who attend rehab at Red Oak Recovery® can also take advantage of our active alumni program that is focused on helping them re-enter the community and create a strong relationship before returning home.
- Team of clinicians: To ensure the best possible treatment at all times, our team of clinicians at Red Oak Recovery® is trained to help treat men with addiction.
- Social setting: There are many fun social activities at our facilities that can help clients create friendships with their fellow rehab peers.
- Intensive therapies: Alongside group therapy, we also provide a range of eco-therapy options that we tailor to each client’s needs.
With the treatment options available at Red Oak Recovery®, you can begin the healing process and be assured of success.
Seek Treatment at Red Oak Recovery®
Red Oak Recovery® is here to help you break free from drug use and addiction and help you get back on the right path. Through our programs, therapies, and services, our clients are able to turn things around and live healthy, fulfilling lives. Some of our options include:
- Holistic healing
- Dual diagnosis treatment
- Mental health services
- Clinical rehabilitation
Don’t settle for Atlanta, GA drug rehab centers. Head to Red Oak Recovery® instead. Call now at 866.457.7590.