Recovery Management: Return To Recovery
The road to recovery is one an individual will travel for the rest of their life. Some days are easier than others, but constant vigilance is necessary for success. However, there is always the possibility of relapsing at any point during this journey. Often, those who suffer a relapse feel shame, disappoint, and guilt. It’s important to remember that relapse is common and doesn’t mean failure. Red Oak Recovery® provides Recovery Management services designed to meet the needs of clients who have been in recovery for at least ninety days and have experienced a recent relapse or are about to.
Based on the Gorski-CENAPS model of recovery and relapse prevention, clients will receive a minimum of twenty-five hours of clinical care per week by master’s level, dually licensed (substance abuse and mental health) clinicians as well as work with a Gorski-trained case manager.
The focus is placed on individual thoughts, feelings, urges, actions, and reactions around triggers and relapse in a gender separate environment over the course of three weeks. Families also participate in an intensive Family Program to continue to work on relationships and family systems.
Our Recovery Management Services include:
- 30-45 day Terrence Gorski-Based Relapse Prevention Programming.
- Two weekly sessions with a Master’s level, dually licensed (substance abuse and mental health) primary therapist assigned to assess and evaluate the underlying issues contributing to relapse.
- Dedicated Gorski-trained Case Manager.
- Designed to meet the needs of clients who have been in recovery for at least 90 days and have experienced a recent relapse or about to.
- Focus on individual thoughts, feelings, urges, actions, and reactions around triggers and relapse.
- Gender-separate programming.
- Family coaching and support.
Placing a focus on relapse prevention as well as providing support for those experiencing relapse is crucial to continuing the journey of recovery.
About Red Oak Recovery®
Red Oak Recovery® is a male-only young adult facility within the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina. Our location allows us to provide unique therapy opportunities in a healing and calming environment. When clients come to us for help, we begin the admissions process with an onsite assessment to determine the needs of the individual. From there, our team will establish a custom treatment plan to address these needs.
Programs available through Red Oak Recovery® along with recovery management include the following:
- Family counseling
- Individual counseling
- Clinical rehabilitation
- 12 step addiction recovery
- Holistic healing
- Dual diagnosis treatment
Clients can also participate in the following addiction therapy services:
- Adventure therapy
- Behavioral therapy
- Nutritional therapy
- Experiential therapy
- Family therapy
- Group therapy
- Trauma therapy
- Wilderness therapy
Contact Red Oak Recovery® today at 866.457.7590 to learn about our recovery management and other services. Let us help you stay the course of your recovery journey.